“Lovingly Restored Bespoke Figaros”
We are well known for building bespoke Figaros for our customers, we take great pride in this work and it has always been the companies flagship service. The process begins with our clients visiting and taking a tour of our workshops, seeing the work we produce and discussing the options which are open to them. Cars are paired to each project and built to order, to exact specifications. We have a standard minimum specification for the bodywork, mechanical work and chassis condition, then offer upgrades to truly personalise your new car. We have been building custom Figaros for around 10 years and our services come highly recommend by our clients and The Figaro Owners club. We are absolutely confident in the standard of our work.
“Your Figaro the way you like it”
Below is a guide to the work carried out on a Figaro supplied by The Figaro Shop. This may vary very slightly from car to car but will to give you an idea of how we spend around 300 hours of labour time and approx £3000 parts. All work listed is guaranteed to be completed, anything else that needs doing will also be completed as part of the project. On top of this all other parts are removed, cleaned, restored or replaced and then re installed. You can also see some of the most popular upgrades.
- Dashboard top re trimmed in fine Italian leather. The leather is flown in from our approved supplier and hand crafted to the very highest standards available.
- Seats front and rear refurbished with original shade piping.
- Carpets re dyed to reflect exterior colour, or custom colours available.
- New custom Figaro embossed floor mats.
- All interior white panels media blasted, cleaned and re coloured giving a wipe clean finish.
- All ivory seals stripped and re coated.
- New seatbelts.
- New stereo refurbished by Clarion, Level 1, New door speakers. Mp3 lead wired into glovebox.
- Air conditioner re-gassed and updated from the old R12 system to R134A. Serviced and re oiled.
- Rear Tonneau Cover
- MPH dial fitted for UK spec.
- All other interior parts stripped cleaned and re fitted.
- New brightwork where required, this involves polishing and repairing the stainless steel items, replacing the steel ones and re chroming the remaining parts.
- New exterior trims where items cannot be refurbished.
- All white trim refurbished.
- Fog lamp built in to lamp cluster to comply with UK regulations.
- Fully wax treated to preserve life of car including all box sections. All our Figaro’s are rust free. This process is carried out on a rolling shell to increase durability.
- New hood – Top section and rear window surround. We have spent many years developing our hood design to be durable and anti shrink.
- Bodywork brought up to top standards and a full professional re-spray. We use the latest ‘anti scratch’ lacquers in our bodyshop. We always paint both the coloured area and the white roof area of the car. This ensures the best finish.
- All paint colour sanded and machine polished to give a high level and durable finish.
- New cold start valve.
- New ECU temperature sender.
- Tappets re gapped, rocker shaft tensioned, new rocker cover gasket, new mushroom washers, new rocker bolt retainers,
- New sump gasket.
- New Ignition leads.
- New spark plugs.
- New distributor cap and rotor arm.
- New air filter.
- New oil filter.
- New fuel filter
- Fresh oil, major engine flush.
- New cam belt, new water pump, cam seals ,crank seals, water pump ‘O’ ring.
- New wishbones.
- New track rod ends.
- New suspension all round.
- New transmission bush.
- New brake pads, brake shoes, discs and fluid.
- All fluids checked/changed,
- Fully road tested, wheels balanced and car set up and tracked.
Here are some of the most popular options:
- Level 3 Stereo – USB, MP3 and Bluetooth stereo + £300.00
- Level 3.5 Stereo – as above with DAB digital radio + £400.00 – client favourite
- Re-trimmed Italian leather seats + £1200.00 – client favourite
- Rear seats with our signature flutes and piping + £850.00
- Leather door panels with contrasting or matching arm rests and pockets + £850.00
- Custom design to seat colours and leather finishes such as perforations
- Leather sunvisors with built in mirrors + £250.00
- Re-trimmed leather glove box interior + £200.00
- Custom upholstered steering wheel gear knob and handbrake lever + £750.00 – client favourite
- Stitched and embossed headrests + £200.00
- Heated front seats + £200.00
- Original Nissan cup holder + £160.00 approx
- Original Nissan parking stick + £175.00 approx
- Custom colour seatbelts + £100.00
- Bespoke hardback book, the story of your car, in pictures +£300.00
- Parking sensors + £200.00
- Metallic Paint or Custom Colours – POA
- Cat 2 Approved immobiliser and central locking + £250.00 – customer favourite
- Under-seat Subwoofer for improved bass + £TBC
- Headlight Eyelids and Chrome Sill Plates + £80.00
- Refurbished Original Mud Flaps + £75.00