Here at The Figaro Shop, we are always at the forefront of product development for the Nissan Figaro. We pride ourselves on continually improving on products which have always been an issue and not one component on the Figaro can be improved more than the cooling system.
The Figaro has always suffered with an inadequate cooling system, especially in hotter and more humid climates. This is down to a few reasons; an antiquated brass/copper radiator, lack of under hood airflow and a very compact engine bay. All these factors can create a huge issue within an already weak system causing minor failures like slight overheating to major/catastrophic failures such as blown head gaskets, warped cylinder heads and damaged engine blocks.
We have now designed and have had manufactured our very own dual core 2″ full aluminium radiator. This all new part incorporates the automatic transmission cooler like the original item but benefits from modern manufacturing technology using all aluminium construction to dissipate unwanted heat, double the water capacity, allows the use of the stock radiator cap and fan switch but also comes pre-installed with a modern, high output and low current draw cooling fan.
Benefits of this all new performance radiator include:
- 2″ Aluminium Core
- Full Aluminium construction to dissipate heat effectively
- up to 40% more efficient cooling
- 2x Water capacity
- Modern Tig Welded construction
- In-built transmission cooler
- Special black powder-coating for corrosion resistance and “oem” aesthetics
- Allows the use of “oem” fitting radiator cap and fan switch
- High output modern cooling fan for superior cooling properties
- Fan plug and pins included
- Manufactured in the U.K
We always recommend the use of a new radiator cap and fan switch with all new radiators for the most reliable performance