The coolant hoses are one of the most critical components of the Nissan Figaros’ cooling system. As the years have progressed, the Nissan Figaros’ cooling system has proven to be substandard due to failures in the coolant hoses. As the original rubber coolant hoses age, they have a tendancy to fail by splitting, shearing, corroding or separating between the ply construction causing critical engine damage due to overheating. Original hoses are now slowly becoming discontinued with only a handful of hoses still available. The “L” shaped hose is located towards the bottom of the inlet manifold and connects to the base of the throttle body. Silicone hoses are manufactured in the U.K from the highest quality multi layer silicone to the most strict specifications to ensure a perfect factory like fit every time and will last a lifetime.
- Direct replacement for the original hoses
- Manufactured in the U.K to strict specifications
- 100% silicone, heat resistant embedded fibres
- Provides increased pressure tolerance
- Hand made using the highest quality materials